Tuesday, October 14, 2008

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hard to believe that it's that time of year again. The Pink Ribbon Month.

This is the month I was diagnosed.
This is the month that I will, again, rejoice that I am a survivor.
This is the month that I will, again, thank God for healing me.

Actually...it is really a daily occurrence.

Daily...I rejoice that I am a survivor.
Daily...I thank God for healing me.
Daily...I remember who I was before I had cancer and who I am now, and
I am thankful for where God has brought me.

So much gain from something the enemy meant for evil.
God redeems everything in our lives. Even cancer.

Thank You, O Lord...thank You, thank You, thank You.
For today.
For tomorrow.
For You.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

1 comment:

stephruns said...

Rejoicing with you!