Thursday, January 17, 2013

Calcium Concerns

Quick update.

I went to the appt and the treatment yesterday.  All went well overall.  Received premeds, new chemo and Zometa, which I get once a month.  My sweet sister-in-law took me and that was a blessing just to catch up and be with her.

After I was home I got a call about 8 pm from the onc nurse.  She said my calcium is up, a lot.  Normal is 10, it was 14.  That's the highest it's been.  SO...I am going today at noon to get saline fluids all afternoon by IV to help bring it down.  Please pray for the number 10 to come back soon!

Other prayers...safety for my Tommy...heading to Dallas for the medical mission seminar that his office puts on.  Pray for me without Tommy.  My sweet all adult children (Mary will like that description :-) ) are here to be my nurses and buddies.  We're thinking chick flicks all weekend.  Also...no side effects, please.  And, of course....healing.

Thank you all for you outpouring of prayer.  It is felt !!!
with much love to you all,
Lisa
(heading out the door)

No comments: