Sunday, December 15, 2013

Leaning On Jesus, Where else do we go?

The last two weeks I have been hopping here and there, trying to do different treatments.  I have been getting my legs wrapped for getting fluids out of my legs (lymphedema) on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.  Then everyday, at the same time, I would go to the radiation place, CARTI, and get treatment on the upper right arm area and the T-7 spine area of my body.  We had some bad weather that cancelled some of the appointments, but overall, I was plugging away going somewhere getting treatment.

This coming week is busy.  I will have surgery tomorrow, Monday, on replacing the stents that were put into my ureters 2 months ago.  I really need to have them replaced, there are symptoms that show it is overdue.  SO...outpatient surgery tomorrow, early in the morning.  If I feel pretty good, I will also fit in a radiation treatment in the late afternoon. Busy, busy.  That will FINISH ALL the radiation treatments...13 !!! Yay!
Tuesday till Friday will be finishing the lymphedema treatments...maybe.  We will see how my lower legs are doing.  The swelling has to go down. 

My heart is weary again, but not without hope.  I am trusting the Lord to carry me through....one day at a time. That's it.  All I can do.
Please pray for our family during this very special season of love...that God will clear our eyes to look only at him...the Savior of the world, come to rescue us from our messy lives and be forgiven by His love.

BIG NEWS in our Family !!!!  Our son Jamie (23) just got engaged last Sunday !!! :-)  We are SO happy to have a beautiful, loving daughter-in-law join our family next summer.  God orchestrated their love and it's all come together so sweetly. Yay God!!!

That's all. Please continue to pray.  I am so grateful for your faithful prayers.

Lord, thank You for walking with us for 2 more weeks and keeping our hearts strong.  Please let the stent surgery go well, no side issues, no complications, please.  We need You every hour, most holy One.  When I whisper Your name in prayer, no matter how quiet the whisper, You hear me.  And if I am crying out in need, You are there.  Thank You, for loving me.  I love You God.
Yours for all time,
Lisa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying for you Lisa and your whole family. Abiding in prayers!

Cheryl said...

Lisa, your faith is AMAZING! Your love for God, contagious! Continuing to pray for you.

shirley said...

Lisa, I'm sorry I am getting this post late. I pray your surgery went well. God Bless you & your family. I cont. to pray for you my dear & your family. Love you. Hugs. Shirley B.

Anonymous said...

LIsa, I continue to be in fervent prayer for you, your family, and all who help with your care. I love this post as you show how Jesus hears quiet whispers with His love day by day and minute by minute. Sending my love and prayers, Arlene