Thursday, February 28, 2008

Yesterday

Praise God!!! After all my tests were finished I went to my doctor to hear the results. The CT scan and bone scan showed that my humerus and scapula bones were "stable", by that she said "unchanged". I was a little surprised that it was not completely gone but the main thing that she said was "this is benign, not cancer". THAT'S WONDERFUL! She will check it again in 3 months. She'll send these test results to my orthopaedic surgeon so he can continue to monitor everything too.

I also had a bone density test. I have some bone loss, kind of "pre-osteoporosis" but I actually consider that a great report because oftentimes people who've gone through chemo get severe bone loss/ osteoporosis. SO...basically she said start taking calcium and Vitamin D. No problem. I can do that! Praise God that the extent of my bone loss is that I have to take some vitamins! Yeah!

Tomorrow I go for my MRI over my chest area. That test is at 1:30 on Friday. This is more of a post-treatment baseline and checkup. I am trusting the Lord with this test also. What else can I do?

Great day, great report. WOOHOO! All glory and praise to God for His continued mercy and love in my life. I am so grateful!

Oh Lord God, You DID go before me! You DID fight this battle. Thank You, O God!!! I praise your holy Name, the Name that is above all names...Jesus. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news!

amhmom said...

That is a wonderful report!!

Sheila