Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28th

We've had a busy week. Mary turned 16 on the 23rd, then Christmas Eve we opened presents with our family, then Christmas Day...more family time and more food and even fit in time to play Settlers of Catan. Then yesterday was Jesse's golden birthday! 27 on the 27th...another great day of celebration. Lots of good, sweet family time together.

Sunday was a very good day. The elders at our church prayed for me and anointed me with oil, praying very boldly for complete healing and no cancer. I am grateful for their prayers and all the church's love and concern.

Tomorrow is my PET scan. I go in at 12:45. It will take 2 or 3 hours and I will not get the results back until next week. That's really okay with me.

I feel lots of peace. Once again, I KNOW that is from prayers. God has been faithful to give me little moments of encouragement along the way. He shows me in little ways that He is ever present and going before me, yes, going ahead of me to take care of everything. My job is to trust Him...to truly trust Him with my life.

So...that's what I going to do. Trust Him.

Thanks so much for your prayers and your love.

No comments: