Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Plan B

When I saw my oncologist on January 4th she said that we were not going to do a biopsy. But about one week later, she called with Plan B. She had another radiologist read the PET scan and he felt that we should go ahead and find out exactly what the "spot" is.

SO...next week I will have a biopsy done on my T12 vertebrae of my spine. They will sedate me, but not a full anesthesia. It is outpatient surgery.

I am feeling LOTS of peace. Again, I do not know what God is going to do or what the biopsy will show...but I DO know that God is with me and taking care of every detail. I choose to walk by faith and to trust Him...completely. I know this peace that I have is definitely from so many people praying. I literally can feel the prayers. I have no anxiety. That HAS to be from God. Praise His Name!

I do ask for your continued prayers and I thank you all for going along with me and for all your love.

To be continued...

5 comments:

carol boyd said...

Thank you for blogging. It allows me to know you better.. and reminds me to pray for you constantly in this cancer war. You are such an inspiration to me... your honesty, your faith...
My prayer is that God will continue to keep you whole and healthy. Hugs.....
carol boyd

Lisa said...

Thankful you are filled with peace. God loves you and is so faithful! I will be praying for you! Hugs!

Traveling Woman said...

Continuing to pray. Thank you for your blog. God is using you in so many ways and He will continue His care.

James said...

You can count on my prayers along with all the others. God definitely has you in the palm of His hand.

Kim said...

You are on my heart and in my prayers every day, friend. Let us know!