Monday, June 13, 2011

One Hour and 18 Minutes

Today was treatment day and it went very well. Got there at 9:00am and I was actually walking out one hour and 18 minutes later. That was certainly a record! Woohoo!!!

This morning I had SO much peace about going in there. And even my usual Sunday night feelings of "I-don't-want-to-go-tomorrow" did not really show up. I'm pretty sure why. It's because of my great report on Thursday. So much of the battle has to do with my thoughts, with my mind. Now...I am thinking "it is working". And that makes me think "so the treatments are good". And that makes me think "I can do this". My mind is convincing my heart.

But ALL of that...the change of thinking, the hope-filled heart...I think comes from God. The prayers of SO many people effect the things around me and especially...effect me.



Dear God,
Thank You again for being with me today. It was fast and uneventful....thank You, Lord. I do believe You walk in there with me and surround me with Your Presence and love. I praise You and trust You with every day of this journey. What a loving God You are!
In Jesus' Name. Amen.

2 comments:

Lisa L said...

God is so good! Love you, Lisa!
-Lisa :)

Patti said...

Hey Miss Lisa! So happy I checked in tonight and read the latest on your blog. Yeah......good news abounding. Want to hear more about your travels but soooo thankful (with you) that things are going well with your tests and doctor reports. You always are near my heart, and in my thoughts and in my prayers. I love you dear friend. xoxo