Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tomorrow

Tom and I have been traveling on and off since the first week of May...and all of it has been wonderful! I want to write about our travel adventures... going to Pepperdine University in CA, then to our Betsy's graduation in Texas and then on a 2 week trip to Switzerland and France. We've been busy! All of it was really incredible. I will write more about our travels in the near future.

Today I just wanted to let you know that my test day is tomorrow,
Thursday, June 9th. I will go in the morning and have CT and bone scans
from head to toe. I'll see my doctor and get the results in the afternoon.
Bottom line..they want to see if the treatments have worked or not.

SO...I would love your prayers...for continued peace, for good results and to praise God for His faithfulness and love in all of this.

Thanks so much for your continued support and prayers.
It is not a small thing.
It really is a sustaining thought
and an encouragement to my heart
that somewhere
out in the world
at random moments
there are people praying for me.
I'm always humbled by the thought,
and completely,
with-all-my-heart
grateful.

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I often have you in my prayers and do so today.
Arlene Morris

Shirley said...

Lisa, I love reading your blog. May God cont. to heal you & give you strength each & every day. Love, & God Bless you my sister. Shirley Baird Detwiler