Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Praying Specifically

Monday, October 10th, I will go again for treatment. (That means...bone strengthener, Zometa, and the anti-estrogen med Faslodex.) I do not see the doctor Monday, but I will have lab work done. They are checking my regular CBC counts but they are also checking a tumor marker test.

This is my prayer request...that all who are praying will ask for my blood to be in the normal range. There are 5 areas I know they will check on Monday...maybe there's more, but these are the ones I know for sure:

White Blood Cells (normal range 4.10 - 10.9)

Hemoglobin (normal range 12-18)

Hematocrit (normal range 37-51)

Platelets (normal range 140-440)

Tumor marker (normal range 0-31)


Normal...that would be wonderful.


Holy God,
We are Your children. You said "let the little children come unto me".
So, here we are, coming to You with our hearts and with our requests.
We love you, O God, and we thank You for listening to our hearts. We are anxious to see Your mighty works.
In Jesus we pray,
Amen.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

We will be praying Lisa!

Marty Farrar Highfield said...

prayers from the west coast! -marty

Julie said...

He's ready to come to their rescue in bad times,
In lean times He keeps body and soul together...
Love us God with all you've got--
That's what we're depending on.
From Ps. 33

If things aren't going well, hear this and be happy...
God met me more than halfway,
He freed me from my anxious fears...
I called out and God got me out of a tight spot.
God's angel sets up a wall of protection around us when we pray...
Blessed are you who run to Him.
From Ps. 34

Some of my favorite uplifting verses--just wanted to share them. Keeping body and soul together; an angel setting up a circle of protection around us--I LOVE THOSE PROMISES!

Love you, Lis!

--Julie E