Sunday, December 17, 2006

Graduation Weekend

He did it! Our first born graduated! Yeah! We watched him walk across and heard his name spoken...they started to say it wrong and then said it right. The program said he was from Bluefield, Virginia. Nevertheless...he graduated.

We were going to go to Little Rock to eat somewhere nice, but Jesse said he wasn't feeling that well. So we ate fast food and Tom took him to the walk-in clinic. He has bronchitis. Sad. A college grad with bronchitis. We got the drugs and he's hopefully getting better hour by hour.

Physically, I'm still not bouncing back. I don't feel well. This treatment definitely seems different. I am very tired and feel sick. Food is still at the question mark stage...never sure what is going to sound good or taste good. Today (Sunday) I went to church but I was so tired I asked Tom to take me home and skip class. I was exhausted. I have slept on and off most of the day. Maybe tomorrow I'll get stronger.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so excited for Jesse!! YAY!!I'm praying right now that you will begin to feel better soon & regain some strength. Peace and comfort to you, dear sister. Got your newsletter the other day & can't believe you got all yours out early & I haven't even sent mine out yet! I enjoyed reading it. Know that I continue to pray for you. Love you!!