Thursday, December 7, 2006

Betsy's Home!

Yeah! Our Betsy girl is home! We picked her up in Little Rock last night (Wed. night) around 8:30. She flew from Paris to Amsterdam to Memphis to Little Rock. We are SO glad to have her here and back in our arms. She was ready and excited to be home.

Medically, this has been a quiet week. I went in Monday for my blood labs and they said I needed another red blood cell booster shot, so I got that. It's supposed to help with my anemia. My third treatment is Monday, December 11.

Other than that we have all just been focused on Betsy's return this week.
Thank you to so many of you who have been praying for Betsy this fall. She said she has felt so much peace throughout the semester, and knew it was the Lord taking care of her. Thanks for your prayers!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome home, Betsy! Can I send a big hug over through cyberspace??

Anonymous said...

Love the blog, Lisa! RSS feeds (what's that??) allow your headlines to appear on my MyYahoo page -- I'm so proud of myself for figuring this out ... I mean I'm so proud of you!! Lots of Love! Welcome home, Betsy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, so glad to hear you so encouraged. I know God is taking care of your every need. I don't know all the happenings of Betsy, but I'm glad she's home safe.

Love to you, in the sweet name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Pam

Bevin said...

Hi Lisa! I have been reading your blog and just wanted to comment and let you know that we are thinking about you and praying for you. Im sure it is so nice to haev Betsy home!!