Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Little Rock Trips

Yesterday, Monday Sept. 30th, Tom and I went to see my doctor in Little Rock.  I found out that I have celluitis in my right foot now.  A couple of weeks ago it was across my lower abdomen, but that cleared that up with antibiotics.  Now, for some reason unknown, it moved to my foot.

I received an IV antibiotic yesterday and I'm going in today for more.  Then, on Wednesday they will evaluate whether it has improved.  If so, I'll just finish out the antibiotic with pills at home.  If not, then I will probably have to go into the hospital to get bigger antibiotics, given throughout the day.

Please pray for the foot to heal quickly and for God to bless me with healing from head to toe. 

Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Praying for healing....