Friday, February 9, 2007

A very good week

Quick update. This has been a good week. Day by day I could feel myself getting stronger. Last week I was still in my jamas when everyone was leaving for the day. This week I've been dressed and ready to go in the mornings, taking Mary to school all week...plus a few other outings. In the middle of recovery, this week we have been remodeling the laundry room (also our unofficial foyer) :-) We had painters for a couple of days. Today we are getting new vinyl flooring and a new hot water heater installed. (All this started because our old hot water heater was leaking.) What a wonderful blessing to get this done in the middle of the winter.

Lots of encouraging words were sent my way. I'm so grateful for all of them.
Some of my scriptures for this week:
* "Those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like the eagle. They shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31
* "Nothing can hinder the LORD from saving, whether by many or by few."
I Samuel 14:6
* "I am the LORD, who heals you." Ex. 15:26
* "Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need." Hebrews 4:16

It's been a good week!

No comments: