Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Still rejoicing!!!!!

It is Wednesday, January 2, 2008. Happy New Year to you all!!!

We have continued to praise God for our good news! I was so thankful that I found out while I was in Tennessee visiting my family so that we could celebrate all weekend while I was there! We shared the news with so many people, pouring out our hearts with joy, telling the story one more time.

I drove back to Arkansas on Monday. We found out our news was announced at our church Sunday morning, so word is quickly spreading here in town. We had a wonderful New Year's Eve at some friends' house and sang worship songs into the new year. Tuesday and Wednesday have been catching up on laundry days and taking down the Christmas decorations.

Tom and I are heading to Dallas tomorrow for the Medical Mission Conference. We will continue to tell people our great news and tell about how wonderful God is!!!

All praise to my dear God, who has blessed us so much! We are grateful, so grateful and heading into the new year full of joy and hope! Praise to God!!!!

No comments: