Friday, April 13, 2007

Better

Doing better today. I still have the cold and a new persistent cough, but my sore throat is gone.

My plan is to take it easy today and hopefully go tonight to the conference. I am just waiting to see hour by hour how I feel. Either way, Betsy and 2 college friends are going tonight and tomorrow all day. I'm so thankful she is getting to go. Hopefully I will be joining them, but if not, I'm glad they will be blessed to be there.

Thanks for your prayers. I am so much better than Wednesday! Yeah God!!!

1 comment:

hildaceleste said...

Dear Lisa,

May God continue to bless & keep you & Tom & each of your children.
It's such a blessing to read your BLOG each time. God is using you to encourage us!! His strength & love is shining through you...even at this tough time for you.

We miss each of you...but still feel very close in heart even though we no longer live close to each other.
Hugs & greetings to each of you. Continuing to keep you in our prayers...and our church family is also continuing to pray for you.

Love you,
Hilda:)