Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tuesday

I've been blessed with some visitors this week, which has been wonderful! Last Monday and then yesterday my college roommate from Harding, Rosalinda, came through with her husband to visit us. What a great and sweet gift of their time! We've had some good catching up time. She and her husband are such a joy to be around...it has been an encouragement to my heart to see her again.

ALSO...Betsy is in town this week! She brought kids from her youth group to attend Harding's Uplift program, so she arrived Saturday and will leave Thursday. We've been catching an hour here and there with her in between her time on campus. We're happy to get to see her this week!

AND ALSO...Jesse is coming in on Thursday this week. Yeah! He was here last about 5 weeks ago for Mother's Day. I'm thrilled that he will be here for my last treatment celebration.

It's so cool to have these precious friends and my children be here this week. The whole week is flying by...filled with joy. Praise God!

Three, just three left.

No comments: