Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Big 5-0 and proud of it!

Today is my birthday...WOOHOO! And I'm 50 years old!!!

Yes, I told you right out how old I am. Since I have been diagnosed with cancer, there have been changes in my thinking in many areas. And this is just one of them...that every birthday is to be celebrated wholeheartedly, fully, joyfully and with great gratitude. Praise God that I have lived 50 years...that I have been so blessed with a precious husband, beautiful children, wonderful family, and more friends than I can count. I am a grateful 50 year old woman.

Thank You, O dear Lord, for all these people in my life. Thank You, dear Lord, for You, and all that You are to me. Thank You, dear Lord...for life.
In Jesus' Name.

6 comments:

Bevin said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Hope you have a great day!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Love you!

(by the way, your card just got mailed yesterday!! Sorry I didn't get it out in time. I've been thinking about you all week, and hope you're feeling great!)

amhmom said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Hope you had a wonderful day! I will be joining you in the "Just turned 50" club in just a couple of months. I think we can make it a club everyone wants to be a part of!!! :-) Have a wonderful day, Lisa!
Sheila Hooten

Lara said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear beautiful, inspirational, lovely, 50 year old, sweet Li-sa!
Happy birthday to you!!!!
And MANY MANY MANY more!!!

I pray God's richest blessings of side-effect free radiation and a full return of your voice and energy. He is able, more than able.

David U said...

Happy Birthday Lisa! Sorry this is late.

Love you,
DU

jel said...

hope ya had a great Bday!




huggs