Friday, May 11, 2007

Great news!

The doctor's office called this morning and said that the PETscan test showed no cancer. YEAH!!! That means that I will still have radiation treatments (I'll start Tuesday), but that there were no new areas that the cancer had moved to at this point. That was very comforting to hear!

This is a day of praise! Thank you so much for your prayers about this!

Lord, thank You, thank You so much for this good report! All praise and glory goes to You! In Jesus' Name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm praising with you!

Anonymous said...

Lisa!!! That is a wonderful report! What good news to hear.

Lara said...

Oops. I hit the return too soon or something.

I was going to say that God will bless you with the strength you need to get through the radiation. I know you have faith in that.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. God bless!

Anonymous said...

All right!!!!!!!