Wednesday, March 28, 2012

More good news

Okay, another update...praise God! I went to LR today and got my lab drawn (one stick by the way, yay) and headed home with my friend who had taken me. I wasn't expecting to hear until tomorrow but they called in the afternoon. CALCIUM DOWN AGAIN! YAY !!!! Monday it was 11.8 and today (drum roll) it was 11.2 !!! WOOHOO!

I just saw the lab from when we were in Nashville and when all this calcium mess started my level was 13.3. SO...praise God...it is coming down, coming down! SO thankful! And SO thankful for your prayers! You all are bold intercessors.

Today was another good day emotionally. I think it's being off the prednisone and the other drug, PLUS the good news of the calcium levels coming down. But MOST of all...it's God. I give Him the glory and credit and praise and love. It all weaves together...He is in charge of every aspect of our being. Yay God!

I continue to spread the word to ask people to pray for Tuesday's scan. So many of you have already said you would be praying and I am thankful!

Oh God,
Tonight my heart feels full of hope! I thank You for the good news today. I thank You for my emotions being more stable. Thank You for food that tasted good and friends that sent encouragement my way. What a good day Lord. Thank You O God! As we are approaching the week of Easter, Lord I am celebrating early. Thank You for coming to save us, for Your love and sacrifice. I just...I just... love You (she said with happy tears welling up in her eyes.)
"I will call to mind the deeds of the LORD; yes, I will remember your wonders of old. I will meditate on all your works and think about your mighty deeds. Your way, O God, is holy. What god is great like our God?" Psalm 77:11-13
Thank You SO much for this day.

With all my love and with a heart full of thankfulness,
Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mwah! Big smoochy glory kiss! I love you! T

shirley said...

And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the son. If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. John 14:13,14. God Bless, prayers to you sister. Hugs. Baird

Anonymous said...

Lisa-am thinking and praying daily for you!