Friday, December 21, 2007

Got my appointment

I finally got my appointment for the biopsy! They called Wednesday afternoon and said that the earliest time they could schedule it was December 27th at 9:00 am.
I had very much hoped that we could get it done BEFORE Christmas...which meant on Thursday or Friday. But she said the surgeon couldn't do it this week. So it is set... next Thursday morning.

There are lots of interesting things about this date. First of all...it was not what I thought would happen. I imagined and thoroughly planned out in my head that I would go in Thursday or Friday before Christmas. But, once again, God has His plan in motion, not my plan. Next Thursday will be just fine. Second...December 27th is Jesse's birthday, our oldest child. He will be 24 years old next Thursday. He will also actually be IN Arkansas for his birthday, and now for my biopsy. I am thankful Jesse will be around for this event. I think we will still be able to celebrate his birthday that evening, hopefully. The biopsy is outpatient, although I will be sedated that morning.

In my past blogs I mentioned some of the groups that have prayed over me, but I don't think I've even listed all the gatherings that have happened in the past 4 weeks. I have been soaked with prayer. PLUS...continously people say to me or write to me that they are praying. I've had SO many prayers!!!. The faith and hope in my heart has been filling up and even overflowing. Thank you so much for your prayers, thank you! Please continue to pray and especially mark your calendars for next Thursday. I am walking by faith, not by sight, with hope that the Lord will bless and heal me.

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11:1. The dictionary says faith is believing something without proof.
Wow. We are praying with faith for healing.

No comments: