Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday

Right now I am in waiting mode, which is something I've accepted and learned to do over the last year. I'm waiting to hear from my oncology office. They are the ones who will make the next appointment for the needle biopsy. I should hear something today.

I wanted to update you all on my father-in-law. He went home on Thursday. He had been in the hospital 6 nights. He's doing much better, but the doctor wants him to stay in their apartment for 2 weeks with very limited visitation. The cough is improving but still there. He is 94 years old...but has kept the pace of a much younger man. This will slow down his schedule some, but it has not stopped him. The Lord is blessing him with healing...and we're grateful for that.

Tommy got the tree up last night and Mary and I worked on decorating it. Jamie helped drape the lights and put our homemade, traditional star at the top. We left a lot of ornaments for Betsy to hang. She will finish her finals today and be off until January from school.

That's all for now.

Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like the eagle. They shall run and not grow weary, they shall walk and not faint.

Waiting.

No comments: