Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday

Quick update...

My father-in-law is doing better, but still in the hospital. I have been staying with him in his room each night, which I am glad and thankful to get to do. I arrive around 9:30 pm and leave in the morning around 8:30 am when I tag team with some family members. Keep praying for him, please.

Tomorrow I go to meet with a lymphadema doctor who will evaluate my surgery arm and teach me how to be careful with it so I won't get lymphadema. I consider it an educational doctor's visit.

Then Friday is Pearl Harbor Day...Dec. 7th. It is also the day I go to the orthopaedic surgeon for his evaluation about my bones. I am not nervous...but ready to hear what he has to say. The Lord continues to pour His love over me and His peace. Yesterday was "gift day", gifts from the Lord delivered by the hands of others. I am so blessed.

I got another robe (I think the message is "you are covered, Lisa"), a loaf of poppyseed bread, more bananas, a stack of homemade get well cards from the Harding Academy 7th grade girls, 2 long distance calls from dear friends and 2 cards in the mail.

I am spoiled with encouragement and love from the Lord. What a sweet and awesome God we serve!

That's all for today. God is great...I am praising His Name!!!

No comments: