Saturday, April 7, 2012

Renewed Hope

Since Thursday and the heavy news of that day, God has been working in my mind, heart, body and soul. I grieved on and off throughout Thursday until the last task of putting my head on my pillow. But "His mercies are new EVERY morning"...Thank You O God!!! I DID wake up with a different outlook. The spirit of heaviness was sent away by The Spirit of God, which I feel was an answer to many prayers. I had a good day.

Because my calcium spiked again (13.6) they wanted me to get the fluids again. Three sticks for the IV and 3 hours later...I was out of there and back in the sunshine. The day went on to include some sweet visitors in the afternoon. One was a family from our church that stopped by to give us a lovely Easter bunny cake that their granddaughter had made. (Thanks Bailey!) Our daughter Betsy came in that night for the weekend. I made it through the day feeling renewed Hope.

Today...Saturday...has been good too. Had a few more visitors that brought encouragement on their visit. A few teary moments have broken through but they didn't stay. I am trying to take myself back to the place I've been standing on since I was diagnosed in 2006.

"All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23
Jesus looked at them and said "With men it is impossible, but not with God, for all things are possible with God." Mark 10:27
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it already, and it will be yours." Mark 11:24


Father,
Thank You for another day of life. Tonight I am tired and I look forward to the morning when hope returns and Your mercy and love restore me one more time. You are so faithful and ever loving. Tomorrow...Oh, God...tomorrow...we celebrate the greatest joy of all...that Your Son rose from the grave and was fully resurrected! Thank You for what that means to us, Your children. Saved by the blood of the perfect Lamb, Jesus. Thank You! I love You.
Your daughter,
Lisa

No comments: