Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thankful Heart

This past week has been a very good week. I got the chemo treatments last Monday and asked for prayers that I would not have side effects or difficulty with the new treatment. God REALLY blessed me and answered our prayers. I really could not tell any big difference in my physical symptoms all week. That is a huge praise! Thank You God! YAY...Lots of thanksgiving this past week to Him. This is a short post, as I need to get to bed...but tomorrow morning I will go for the outpatient surgery to get a port put in. Early surgery time...8 am. Please pray for the whole procedure to go well. Please pray that God would be with the doctor and nurses, with me, that there would be no problems or complications. I'm just trusting God to take care of it through their hands and gifts as medical professionals. He is so good and faithful. Thanks so much again for all your love and prayers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are always in God's hands. I pray, God will bring comfort during this time, & Joy to come. Hugs Lisa. Baird